Document Check to verify player age and residency is mandatory for ALL players, new and returning (Little League International requires this). As a reminder, the Document Check must be completed in order for your registration to be considered complete, and before your player can participate in player evaluations (AA and above divisions) and before your player can be placed on a team (lower divisions). All Document Check sessions have completed for the upcoming season, and any new registrations may contact the Player Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a date/time/location to complete the Document Check.
ALL players, new and returning, must provide the following at the in-person document check:
- Completed/signed Medical Release Form
- Parent Athlete Concussion Awareness Form (must be signed by BOTH the parent and the player - yes, even the youngest of players must scribble their name!)
- ONE color copy of the legal parent/guardian's valid driver's license (for us to keep)
- ONE color copy of each of the volunteer's valid driver's license (for us to keep - if this is the same person as the legal parent/guardian above, please provide TWO copies of his/her driver's license)
- Certified copy of player's birth certificate - must have raised seal, photocopies will NOT be accepted (we do not keep this - it will be returned to you immediately)
- Proof of residency - ONE document from EACH of the following groups. All documents must be dated between 2/1/2019 and 1/31/2020 and include at least one of the legal parent(s)/guardian(s) name and full residence address.
- GROUP ONE
- Insurance documents (e.g. home, auto)
- Employment records
- Vehicle records (e.g. registration)
- School records (must show name of child and your home address)
- Driver’s license
- GROUP TWO
- Welfare/child care records (must show name of child and your home address)
- Federal records (e.g. federal tax, social security)
- State records
- Local (municipal) records (e.g. water bill)
- Support payment records
- Homeowner or tenant records (e.g. HOA, insurance, mortgage)
- Military records
- GROUP THREE
- Voter’s registration
- Utility bills (e.g. gas, electric, water, sewer, phone, mobile phone, trash)
- Financial records (e.g. loan, credit investment)
- Medical records
- Internet, cable, or satellite records
IMPORTANT NOTE: Three documents from the same Group constitute only ONE document. Example - gas bill, cable bill, and bank statement constitute one document from Group Three.
Additionally, if you are volunteering to be a manager or coach, please provide a completed Manager/Coach Application.