COVID-19 LFLL FAQs - please check back often for current info
1. What is the current status of our Spring 2020 season?
- As of June 12, 2020, the Spring 2020 season has been sadly canceled for Lake Forest LL.
2. We didn’t get to play in very many games, if any at all. Can I request a refund of my registration fee?
- Please refer to the league email sent on June 18th for details regarding refund options.
3. I heard that MLB’s Opening Day has been pushed back. What is the impact of this on Angels Day? Can I request a refund of my Angels Day tickets?
- District 55 has made the determination to CANCEL Angels Day for the 2020 season for our local leagues and will be issuing a refund. All refunds have been issued to each team's representative who should be issuing a refund to each individual family who had purchased tickets. If you have not yet received your refund, please reach out to your team parent and/or manager.
4. What is the status of our Spring pictures? Are they available for pickup?
- Spring pictures have been distributed to each team representative who should have coordinated to distribute them to each individual player. If you have not yet received your picture order, please reach out to your team parent and/or manager.
5. Will there be a Fall Ball season this year?
- As of June 15, 2020, the county of Orange is allowing youth sports to resume practices but there is no word yet on games. We remain hopeful that there will continue to be progress over the next couple of months such that we will be able to have a Fall Ball season, and have thus opened up pre-registration for Fall Ball at this time to allow interested players to sign up with no registration fees due at this time. Please click on our Fall Ball registration banner on our homepage for further details and registration link.